Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just Thinking

So I have been comtemplating for a while now starting up some kind of thankful list or recognition of the 'tender mercies' of the Lord. I realize that I have been blessed with so much but I tend to go by without really noticing the small joys in life that I have. This month I have been thinking a lot about everything I have and wanted some way to record it. In the Ensign this past month there was a short article about sharing the gospel through the internet. One particular section was on blogging and sharing our experiences through blogs even though we may not realize if we make a difference to others or not.

After finishing my internship last week and starting to have more time on my hands as well as looking forward to the newest member of our family, I realized that if I wanted to get something started and get in the habit of it, I had best start now. I am hoping that by having something I update regularly will help me share and keep my eyes open to the joys around me and the joys of being a mother. Here's to a new hobbie and hopefully a consistent one.

No comments:

Post a Comment